Document last revised on 3 September 2009 by GregJackson.
You can send a demo of a match by clicking on the 'Upload a demo now' link in the Demos section of the match page.
The uploader will automatically rename the demo file and record your ownership as the demo uploader.
Make sure to follow these instructions:
- Compress the demo(s) into a .zip or .rar file.
- Store (all rounds of) one map per file.
- viewtype can be: ineyes (first person), HLTV, free (free flight), chase (3rd person), recammed or server.
- The "Player" choice is only required for ineyes demos.
- If your game has no demo function, you can upload compressed .avi or .mpg files instead but make sure the filesize is acceptable
(no more then 250MB/map).
- Demos are automatically removed after a while:
- Ladder matches: 30 days.
- Cup matches: 60 days.
- Demos marked special interest are kept longer.
- Demos downloaded more than 1000 times are never removed.
- You must be a member of a clan involved in the match to upload a demo.