The EC XXV Qualifiers
are now ONLINE, this means that you can already challenge your opponent from your roster
. join #EuroCup.priv
for further infos
Click Read More to read the entire schedule, maplist, part of rules, etc.
(r) Referee (w) Writer (b) Broadcaster
First round Qualifiers Maplist
- All qualifiers have to be completed for the Wednesday 18/04/2012 at 23h59
- TAG vs
- Zero Empathy vs mythica
- PolagZ vs #Pharaons.et
- oldTeamoxid vs mkidA
- tMoe vs Lost Soldiers
- Nbs gaming vs STAR.ET
- Belgian Fraternity vs MYserious-gaming
- Jacks vs Sleeperz
1st round : 09 April > 13 April
2nd round : 13 April > 18 April
All the games not scheduled 2 days before the deadline, will be forced to the deadline
Schedule and Maps
The first qualifier matches have to be played between the Monday 09/04 till the 18/04.Please challenge your match before Wednesday 11/04, otherwise not agreed matches will be forced by the supervisors to the 13/04 for the first round
A qualifier match is played at least on 2 maps. Both maps are forced : supply + sw_goldrush_te - before the start of the match teams have to inform the cup admin/ref at least 30 minutes before the match wich maps they choose. The admin will not announce maps until both teams have confirmed their choices with him/her. In case both teams have chosen the same map, the second map will be selected with the conventional method of map elimination.
Part of rules
15. Match Rules - qualifier matches
1. A player may only play a qualifier with 1 clan
2. Players who played for the winning clan in a qualifier will not be allowed to play for any other team in the cup (EuroCup + OpenCup) during the first 3 match weeks. This rule seeks to discourage players who do not intend to compete with the clan from 'helping' it qualify.
3. Players who played for the losing clan in a qualifier must first go through the new member procedure (as described in the Clans And Players section) before they can play for another clan.
In case the game is tied at 2 sw rounds, a 3rd sw round is played on one of the remaining maps from the maplist. Teams take turns eliminating maps. The winner of the coinflip eliminates the first map, followed by the other team until one map is left to be played. When a map is selected, the loser of the coinflip chooses which team goes first.