1. ClanBase reserves the right to broadcast every match. This can be done with online game broadcast tools for spectating purposes. The recording of such broadcasts can't be refused by the players. In many cases ClanBase will allow or ask third parties to broadcast the matches. Spectators may never be charged.
2. Broadcasters are appointed by the Cup Supervisor. If you want to become a Broadcaster, use the Admin Signup link in the cup menu and sign up there. You will also be required to supply further information such as evidence of your experience. Someone who is not (yet) appointed as a Broadcaster may broadcast a match only if both players are made aware of this and agree with it. Anyone who falsely pretends to be a Broadcaster will be banned from ClanBase.
3. When multiple broadcasters have signed up for one match the supervisor decides who may broadcast the match.
4. A broadcaster may appoint one co-commentator who will help commentating on the match. More than one co-commentator may be allowed only if both players agree.
5. It is the responsibility of the referee to check if the broadcaster and co-commentator are ready so the players can start the match. It is under no condition allowed for either the broadcaster or co-commentator to join the server while the match has started. Failure to do so will result in a yellow card.
6. A match may only be broadcasted if there is a referee available, if there is no referee then the broadcaster or co-commentator must act as referee or the match may not be broadcasted.
7. The broadcaster and co-commentator have one minute to join the server after a map switch. After one minute the players are free to start the match and do not have to wait any longer for the broadcaster or co-commentator to join. Matches may not be delayed due to a broadcast.
8. The broadcaster and co-commentator are not allowed to talk in the server during a match.
The first rule was moved from section 1 to this section. Additional to these rules we have edited the following rule:
7. Games are played with the following default settings:
|#10 Radzen (Radzen) 5 Aug 2012 22:13|
|#9 SAFeSTeR (SAFeSTeR) 5 Aug 2012 19:39|
|#8 kvn (Swe ) 5 Aug 2012 18:02|
|#7 Radzen (Radzen) 5 Aug 2012 17:25|
|#6 Angerfist (NED ) 5 Aug 2012 17:06|
|#5 Struppi13 (Struppi13) 5 Aug 2012 16:35|
|#4 doowumwum ([SiN] ) 5 Aug 2012 16:29|
|#3 |(3b0yZz2 (|(3b0yZz2) 5 Aug 2012 16:11|
|#2 Angerfist (NED ) 5 Aug 2012 15:47|
|#1 Radzen (Radzen) 5 Aug 2012 14:53|