|The rules of this cup will basically be those of a regular MoH:AA TDM Real OpenCup, as can be found here:
A few exceptions:
1) A player is only able to play for a single clan in this cup. Exceptions may be made by the supervisors if a good reason is provided.
2) Allowed player's lists will not be used in this cup. The only thing that matters, is if a player is in the clan before the official match time. He does not have to have spent 24 hours in the clan before he is allowed to play.
3) A match in this cup is played on a single map: xfire 2v2. Two rounds of ten minutes will be played, meaning that each clan will play 10 minutes as axis and 10 as allies.
4) The team size of this cup is 3 vs 3. All players will have to record demos. A new demo file will have to be recorded on every side. Clans have 48 hours as of the official starting time of their match to request demos of their opponent. This has to be done on the cup forum or the war page.
5) The standard anti-cheat is UAC3 + demo. If both clans agree on this, they can choose to play without UAC3. In this case, they must state this clearly in the IRC match channel!
6) No wildcards can be used during this cup.
7) All servers need to be equipped with the Rifle Only mod.
8) It is forbidden to crouch during a match. For this reason, we advise you to unbind your crouch button before the game starts. Any crouching will be punished with a bonus of 10 frags to your opponent everytime a player crouches.
9) The timelimit is 10 minutes. This means that you play ten minutes per side, a total of 20 minutes per match.
10) It is unlikely, but should a match end as a tie after twenty minutes, then overtime is required. Overtime will consist of playing both sides again, with a timelimit of 5 minutes. This means that an overtime consists of a total of 10 minutes. Should the result remain a tie even after the overtime, then the process is repeated until there is a winner.