Classic 1v1 (Only)
To Contact me, you must have a registered IRC Nickname.
Standard Haxball Haxball Quick Cup rules
- Please take the time to read through our global rules before you start playing in this ladder. These rules not only apply to Haxball but all ladders within ClanBase. Knowing the global ladder rules will avoid conflicts and will increase your chances of winning conflicts.
Pay particular attention to our rules on freelancing, linking your accounts and the 24-hour rule, reporting a no-show and the match conflict rules.
The General rules section covers the default punishment for breaking the rules, our right to broadcast matches, the complaints system and what counts as official match rules. The rating system is explained in detail, and provides information about the number one spot.
- A list of defined ladder terms can be found .
- You can find your Haxball matches on irc by joining #Haxball.Wars
2. Match rules
- Both players decide in front if they will both host one map or if the entire match will be hosted by one player.
- The hosting team of a match will start as the red side. A match will be played over two maps. When the first match is played, both teams switch side. The scores of both maps will be calculated into one total which will be the final score.
- When a match ends by time limit (5 mins) an overtime will continue this match. Overtimes are not allowed by ClanBase. When a overtime starts, the hoster will stop the match.
- The maplist for Haxball is:
4. Client settings
- In all ClanBase Haxball ladders during matches UAC3 Anti Cheat is Mandatory. Haxball is not listed as a specfic game but you should use GENERIC as game.
All players must have the latest version of UAC3 turned ON. Each player is responsible to run the UAC client during the match. They should also have the correct war ID entered as UAC Match ID before starting any match. In case someone filled in a wrong war ID, they must upload the correct war ID on war comment within 48 hours after the match was played. If they fail to do so, they will lose the match by forfeit.
- When a player disconnects from UAC during the match, he and his clan will lose by forfeit
5. Server settings
- Roomname: Not important, invite player via link
password: [confirm on irc]
Everyone is admin: off
Show on room list: on
max players: 10
Score Limit: 5
Time Limit: 5
Stadium (depending on what has been chosen in the challengeform:
6. Demos and screenshots
- All players must record demos from the whole match. You can record your match by pressing [REC] on the topright of your menu before starting the match. Demos can be requested and must be kept until the result has been accepted on ClanBase.
- A screenshot should be taken at the end of the match as proof of the score. You can do this with a manual screen from UAC (press control + insert).
- In case of a conflict; admins can request clans to upload a demo, to proof the score of a match
- Clans who repeatedly fail to upload demos will be . Players who repeatedly fail to upload demos can be suspended from playing according to .
- GUID's are unique identifiers used in games to recognise players. Examples: SteamID, PB guid, CoD2 guid, UT2004 guid, ETpro guid, DMW client nr and Xbox Live Gamertag.
- The last change of a GUID can not be done later than 24 hours before a match. Players who did not register the correct GUID more than 24 hours before a match will be considered freelancers.
- Only the last entered GUID (the one you can see on your account's page) in the changelog will be considered as valid to play with.
8. Cheating and abuse
- The applies to all ClanBase ladders. Any cheating or excessive abusive behaviour during a match will result in a forfeit loss. Cheating and/or using suspended players in matches results also in different kind of .
- If both clans cheated and/or used a suspended player in the match, both clans get a forfeit loss.
- Ladders are moderated by four methods: join applications, score changes, suspensions and deletions:
- Join applications are dealt with by the ladder/mod supervisors to stop fake clans, members with fake GUIDs and countries from the wrong region from entering the ladder.
- Matches may be edited to a cancellation, no-show, forfeit loss or a win for the opponent - depending on the ladder rules and severity of the problem. A forfeit loss is the standard punishment for all violations unless the punishment is otherwise stated in the rules.
- Suspensions are used to punish abuse of the ladder system and range from short-term to long-term/permanent suspensions, from one ladder only to all ladders. Suspensions are added by the ladder chiefs and assistants.
- Punishments are summarised in a table, found . Clans that are suspended from a ladder may not form the same clan elsewhere to play that ladder, this includes new clans or altered existing clans. The guidelines for determining if a clan with an active suspension has rejoined with a new clan will not be given out so don't ask for them.
- If a clan is suspended from a ladder the suspension can be viewed by using the clan's matches page. Appeals to the suspension reporter will only be acknowledged if the accusation against the clan can be proven false. Provide all necessary proof immediately on the war summary page. Members may only contact the ladder assistants/chiefs if the reporter is not mentioned.
- Clans or accounts may be deleted without warning as described in the .
- It is strictly forbidden to use accounts of other users, even if the users are in your clan. Such cases will always be considered abuse and subject to temporary bans. This does not apply to players who are forced to share GUID's.
- It is not allowed to take advantage of or abuse bugs. Any kind of bug abuse is considered cheating and will lead to a forfeit loss, unless otherwise mentioned specifically in the game-related rules.
- All programs or files, either changed game files or new files, that change the game or add to its functionality, or which interact with the game in any way, are strictly forbidden unless other rules specify otherwise. Modified versions of the game's resource files are always forbidden, regardless of what they do. The use of any forbidden program or file by any clan member during a match, leads to a forfeit loss, and could lead to a removal and ban from ClanBase in major cases.
- Programs that do not interact with the game in any way are allowed, even if they can be used and operated simultaneously with the game. Voice communication programs are examples of such programs.
- Clans abusing the ladder system in any way in order to gain an advantage or just to be a nuisance will be deleted or suspended from ladder(s). Further punishment may include deletion of the accounts of the person responsible for the abuse, in extreme circumstances. Abusing any clear loopholes in the rules is forbidden, Chiefs of Ladders can punish clans/players for abuse not described in these rules.