Below you'll find the Anti-cheat rules for this cup. As far as the other rules are concerned, we will follow the rules of the current Obj Real OC. You can ignore the UAC3 rules!
1. The Anti-Cheat for this hosted cup is MOHAAC. Every player should install it and make sure it works fine.
2. It is recommended to use the 'Infraction Fixer' and 'Config Fixer' before playing any matches with MOHAAC to avoid unnecessary infractions that might result in a suspension. You'll also need to fix your MOHAA.exe, because the one that hides the wt and wv numbers is considered as an infraction.
3. Of every clan, one person will need to send a list of their clan's players' MOHAACIDs. If you don't know where to find this guid, then please read this. Players of whom we have not received the MOHAACID will not be allowed to play in this cup. The use of such a player will result in a forfeit loss for his clan.
4. Each player is responsible for making sure they are running MOHAAC during the entire match and have to make sure they input the correct war-id before starting any match.
In case a player entered an incorrect , then he must mention the correct in the match comments within 48 hours after the original match time. If he fails to do so, then his clan will loose by forfeit.
5. If MOHAAC is selected as anti-cheat, a player of the clan that owns the match server should set up the match id (Utility > Setup Match).
6. If the clans agree to play the match on 2 servers (50/50, as we call it), then the clan that owns the second server should launch the server monitor before the match is resumed.
7. Demos are recorded per map automatically by MOHAAC. You will need to upload them within the first 48 hours after the official match time (MOHAAC will not let you play another match before you have uploaded them). Failure to do this will result in a forfeit loss.
8. All MOHAAC screenshots need to be uploaded to the MOHAAC database within the first 48 hours after the official match time.
9. It is not allowed to have any black or grey screenshots. Screenshots of this kind that are made during the launching of the game do not count towards this rule. Should you have grey or black screenshots, then use the program's fix (Misc > Attempt to fix grey or black screenshots) or have a look on the MOHAAC forum.