para clanes de xbox360
Standard Battlefield 3 Battlefield 3 Conquest Quick Cup rules
- Please take the time to read through our global rules before you start playing in this ladder. These rules not only apply to Battlefield 3 Conquest but all ladders within ClanBase. Knowing the global ladder rules will avoid conflicts and will increase your chances of winning conflicts.
Pay particular attention to our rules on freelancing, linking your accounts and the 24-hour rule, reporting a no-show and the match conflict rules.
The General rules section covers the default punishment for breaking the rules, our right to broadcast matches, the complaints system and what counts as official match rules. The rating system is explained in detail, and provides information about the number one spot.
- A list of defined ladder terms can be found .
2. Match rules
- Game Version: All matches must be played with the latest version of the game.
- Teamsize: The default number of players for a match is 8on8. If both clans agree you can play with 6 players
- A match is played on two maps; each team picks one map. The scores from both maps are added to determine the final score. Matches can end in a draw. If you can't decide which map should be played first, play the map of the challenging clan first.
- Prohibited weapons and equipments for infantry:
- IRNV scope for any infarntry weapon
- Flashlight attachment (including both the MP443 tactical, M9 tactical, M1911 Tactical and the M1911 S-TAC sidearms).
- Grenade launcher (M320/GP-30) with fragmentation (HE) rounds. However you are free to use buck (dart) and smoke rounds.
- Frag rounds for any shotgun.
- M26 MASS with any type of ammunition but the slugs.
- Spawn bacon.
- MAV Drone.
- Vehicle rules:
- Only one jet is allowed to use per side at a time (this may be any of the jets you can get into).
- Thermal vision is prohibited for all vehicles and all seats (CITV station is excluded).
- You may steal, capture and destroy any and all vehicles.
- Beside the jets, there is no limit for the using of other vehicles (you may use as many tank sas you wish, etc.).
- Any team that violate the infantry and/or vehicle rule, will lose the round by forfeit.
It's equal to a 0-250 ticket loss, however the game continue to the next round (if there is any round left to play).
- In case of a conflict, teams needs to be ready to provide screenshots/videos of the incident.
3. Optional rules
- Flag by flag: you can play the flag by flag mode only if both clans agree to that.
- Map Size: Small Conquest (32 slots) and 250 tickets values
- The maplist for BF3 Conquest is:
- Teheran Highway
- Caspian Border
- Seine Crossing
- Operation Firestorm
- Noshahar Canals
- Kargh Island
- Operation Metro
- Damavand Peak
- Grand Bazaar
5. Client settings
- In all ClanBase BF3 ladders matches UAC is Mandatory.
- All players must have the latest version of UAC turned ON. Each player is responsible for making sure they are running the correct Anti-Cheat client during the match and they have to make sure they use the correct war ID before starting any match. Incase someone filled in a wrong war ID, they must upload the correct war ID on war comment within 48 hours after the match was played. If they fail doing that, they will lose by forfeit.
- - If a player logged out from UAC during a match, that clan will recive a forfeit loss.
- - If a player crash during a match and there for was logged out from UAC the score will remain if he/she or a new player rejoins within 5 minutes and with UAC enabled. Otherwise they will forfeit the match.
- - If a new player rejoins he must have been in the clan for atleast 24 hour and his last change or registration of a BF3 pb guid must have been more than 24 hours ago. Otherwise he is concidered to be a freelancer and his/her clan will forfeit the match.
- - If a player(s) has black screenshots, player(s)/clan(s) will not be punished while they are logged in with the correct anti-cheat during the entire match.
- - Playing continuously without UAC, will results in ladder suspension as defined in the punishment table. Same punishment as playing in a non Punkbuster server. All matches without any AC will be cancelled.
6. Server settings
- Global server settings:
- Punkbuster: ON
- FriendlyFire: ON
- TeamBalance: OFF
- KillCam: OFF
- MiniMap: ON
- 3rdPersonVehicleCameras: ON
- CrossHair: ON
- Vehicles Spawn Time: 100% (default)
- Spawn only on Squadleader: OFF
- 3DSpotting: ON
- MiniMapSpotting: ON
- HardCore: OFF
- Regenerate Health: ON
- Ticketratio: default (250 and 300)
- Startdelay: 30s
- Vehicles: ON
7. Demos and screenshots
- A scoreboard screenshot of each round is mandatory; showing the player stats, tickets, timecounter.
- GUID's are unique identifiers used in games to recognise players. Examples: SteamID, PB guid, CoD2 guid, UT2004 guid, ETpro guid, DMW client nr and Xbox Live Gamertag.
- Every player must register his BF3 PB guid on the GUID page. Click here to find out how to retrieve and register your BF3 PB GUID.
- Every player must have their UAC User ID registered on their GUID page before a match starts. You can read UAC User ID guide in order how to find your UAC User ID.
- The last change of a BF3 PB GUID can not be done later than 24 hours before a match. Players who did not register the correct BF3 PB GUID more than 24 hours before a match will be considered freelancers.
- Only the last entered BF3 PB GUID (the one you can see on your account's page) in the changelog will be considered as valid to play with.
- Players with GUID's that are listed on the Master Ban List's (MBL) of UAC, PBBANS and EvenBalance are also considered cheaters and are not allowed to play in any ClanBase matches.
Old GUID's from GUID logs aren't valid proof of the person cheating or being banned. It must be verified that the person in question actually triggered the ban before any action will be taken.
9. Miscellaneous rules
- Clans are not allowed to share line-ups. Clans should not have more than 50% of their members in other clans, where they are active in the same ladders. Clans will be considered active if they are ranked in those ladders. Hibernating clans are not ranked. All violating clans will be warned by email. After this warning, the clans have five days to clear up their members list. Clans still violating the rule after this period will be for 1 month from the involved ladders. Repeated violations will result in a 3-month suspension from all ladders. This rule also applies to ‘multi-gaming’ clans.
If the percentage of players shared is more than 50% of the total number of players in one clan, but is significantly less than 50% in another then only the first clan will be warned. For example, 51% of one clan’s roster also belongs to another clan’s, the other clan has more players so only 30% of its roster is in the first clan – the first clan will be warned, the other won’t.
- At least half the line-up used in every match (not 1on1) should be different from those used by any other clan in the same ladder. This does not apply to 2on2 ladders (unless it happens too regularly - both clans use the same line-up in 4 or more occasions) or matches older than 14 days. The following list shows what is not allowed, based on the line-up of two matches, one for each clan:
- 3on3 ladder: two players are the same
- 4on4 ladder: three players are the same
- 5on5 ladder: three players are the same
- 6on6 ladder: four players are the same
- 7on7 ladder: four players are the same
- And so on
Violating clans will receive a forfeit loss for all of the matches in which they are violating the shared line-up rule. Two or more violations of this rule will also result in .
- If all the players on one team drop because of a technical error, the other team should wait at least 10 minutes before leaving the server.
- If one team willingly leaves the server before the match is finished, the clan that stayed is awarded the remaining tickets from both sides.
- If the server crashes before 5 minutes of a round has been played, the round will be replayed from the start. If it crashes after the 5th minute, the round should be replayed from the start.
- If a server crashes more than 2 times during a match, either clan may demand a server change.
- Spectators are NOT allowed on the server.
10. Cheating and abuse
- The applies to all ClanBase ladders. Any cheating or excessive abusive behaviour during a match will result in a forfeit loss. Cheating and/or using suspended players in matches results also in different kind of .
- If both clans cheated and/or used a suspended player in the match, both clans get a forfeit loss.
- Ladders are moderated by four methods: join applications, score changes, suspensions and deletions:
- Join applications are dealt with by the ladder/mod supervisors to stop fake clans, members with fake GUIDs and countries from the wrong region from entering the ladder.
- Matches may be edited to a cancellation, no-show, forfeit loss or a win for the opponent - depending on the ladder rules and severity of the problem. A forfeit loss is the standard punishment for all violations unless the punishment is otherwise stated in the rules.
- Suspensions are used to punish abuse of the ladder system and range from short-term to long-term/permanent suspensions, from one ladder only to all ladders. Suspensions are added by the ladder chiefs and assistants.
- Punishments are summarised in a table, found . Clans that are suspended from a ladder may not form the same clan elsewhere to play that ladder, this includes new clans or altered existing clans. The guidelines for determining if a clan with an active suspension has rejoined with a new clan will not be given out so don't ask for them.
- If a clan is suspended from a ladder the suspension can be viewed by using the clan's matches page. Appeals to the suspension reporter will only be acknowledged if the accusation against the clan can be proven false. Provide all necessary proof immediately on the war summary page. Members may only contact the ladder assistants/chiefs if the reporter is not mentioned.
- Clans or accounts may be deleted without warning as described in the .
- It is strictly forbidden to use accounts of other users, even if the users are in your clan. Such cases will always be considered abuse and subject to temporary bans. This does not apply to players who are forced to share GUID's.
- It is not allowed to take advantage of or abuse bugs. Any kind of bug abuse is considered cheating and will lead to a forfeit loss, unless otherwise mentioned specifically in the game-related rules.
- All programs or files, either changed game files or new files, that change the game or add to its functionality, or which interact with the game in any way, are strictly forbidden unless other rules specify otherwise. Modified versions of the game's resource files are always forbidden, regardless of what they do. The use of any forbidden program or file by any clan member during a match, leads to a forfeit loss, and could lead to a removal and ban from ClanBase in major cases.
- Programs that do not interact with the game in any way are allowed, even if they can be used and operated simultaneously with the game. Voice communication programs are examples of such programs.
- Clans abusing the ladder system in any way in order to gain an advantage or just to be a nuisance will be deleted or suspended from ladder(s). Further punishment may include deletion of the accounts of the person responsible for the abuse, in extreme circumstances. Abusing any clear loopholes in the rules is forbidden, Chiefs of Ladders can punish clans/players for abuse not described in these rules.