Standard Urban Terror Team Survivor Quick Cup rules
- Please take the time to read through our global rules before you start playing in this ladder. These rules not only apply to Urban Terror TS 5on5 but all ladders within ClanBase. Knowing the global ladder rules will avoid conflicts and will increase your chances of winning conflicts.
Pay particular attention to our rules on freelancing, linking your accounts and the 24-hour rule, reporting a no-show and the match conflict rules.
The General rules section covers the default punishment for breaking the rules, our right to broadcast matches, the complaints system and what counts as official match rules. The rating system is explained in detail, and provides information about the number one spot.
- A list of defined ladder terms can be found .
2. Match rules
- Matches are played 5on5. No other teamsizes are allowed, matches played with different teamsizes will be cancelled.
- A match is played on two maps; each team picks one map. The scores from both maps are added to determine the final score. Matches can end in a draw.
- No spectators are allowed on the server during the match, unless both teams agree.
- If you can't decide which map should be played first, play the map of the challenging clan first.
- Teams have the right to substitute their players.
- Ingame substitutes (using the /sub command) are not allowed.
- A replacement can only replace a player when the game is paused, between each half of a map or right after a map change.
- If a substitute is not able to give the game demo upon request, the game result will be turned into a default loss.
- The maplist for Urban Terror TS 5on5 is:
- In addition to the maps in the maplist, you may select "custom map" on the challenge form and 2 text boxes will show up where you can enter the names of the maps you want to play. This way you'll be able to challenge your opponent on any map, but your opponent may decline the challenge freely.
- Download map: de_mirage_csgo
4. Server settings
- The following server settings are mandatory:
- g_gametype 4
- timelimit 20
- fraglimit 0
- capturelimit 0
- g_RoundTime 4
- g_followStrict 1
- g_suddendeath 0
- g_friendlyfire 2
- sv_floodprotect 0
- g_doWarmup 0
- g_respawnProtection 0
- g_maintainTeam 1
- g_teamForceBalance 0
- g_survivorrule 0
- g_matchmode 1
- g_timeouts 3
- g_timeoutLength 240
- g_antiwarp 1
- g_antiwarpTol 50
- g_deadchat 1
- sv_pure 1
5. Demos and screenshots
- All players must record demos from the whole match. Demos can be requested and must be kept until the result has been accepted on ClanBase. Demos can be requested before a conflict is made (if the request is valid).
- In case of a conflict: both clans may request ineye demos from the other clan, but the following is required or the conflict will be discarded:
- The clan must explain their reason(s) for their demo request.
- The clan must immediately state the exact demos they want; players and maps.
- The amount of ineye demos that can be requested are: 1on1: all, 2on2: 1 per map, 3on3: 2 per map, 4on4: 3 per map, 5on5: 4 per map, 6on6: 5 per map etc. 1 demo is a 1 complete map demo of one player. A clan can only request demos once in a conflict, other requests apart from the first one will be ignored. Failure to upload requested demos or uploading demos that are broken or missing will lead into a forfeit loss.
- Clans who repeatedly fail to upload demos will be . Players who repeatedly fail to upload demos can be suspended from playing according to .
- A demo is considered to be incomplete if it's missing 3 or more rounds.
- Screenshots of the scoreboards should always be taken by each clan and kept untill 2 weeks after the matchresult has been confirmed. Only screenshots can be accepted as proof when there is a dispute about the score. Screenshots can be requested by supervisors at any time.
6. Miscellaneous rules
- If a server crashes more than 2 times during a match, either clan may demand a serverchange.
- It's the task of both teams to find eachother before the match. Entering a forfeit for the reason "They didn't come to our IRC channel", for example, is invalid.
- Before restarting the map to begin the match, the person who controls the server has to make sure that the other team is ready. If one member of a team says that his team is ready he is considered to speak for the whole team, regardless of his status in the clan. Once a map has been restarted it may only be restarted if both clans agree. If a map was restarted without the agreement of the other team they can demand that the game is stopped as long as at least 1 of their members remain in the spawning area. In that case the person who controls the server should wait until the other team is ready (for a maximum of 10 minutes) before restarting again.
- Map exploits are not allowed for obvious reasons. Trick jumps are allowed unless they give access to an area that could be considered as a map exploit. Exploiting the textures bug is not allowed. If a player violates this rule it can lead to a forfeit loss.
- g_antiwarp should be enabled by default. The cvar can be turned off if both team leaders agreed on this. If at least one team does not want g_antiwarp to be turned off, it will stay on.
7. Cheating and abuse
- The applies to all ClanBase ladders. Any cheating or excessive abusive behaviour during a match will result in a forfeit loss. Cheating and/or using suspended players in matches results also in different kind of .
- If both clans cheated and/or used a suspended player in the match, both clans get a forfeit loss.
- Ladders are moderated by four methods: join applications, score changes, suspensions and deletions:
- Join applications are dealt with by the ladder/mod supervisors to stop fake clans, members with fake GUIDs and countries from the wrong region from entering the ladder.
- Matches may be edited to a cancellation, no-show, forfeit loss or a win for the opponent - depending on the ladder rules and severity of the problem. A forfeit loss is the standard punishment for all violations unless the punishment is otherwise stated in the rules.
- Suspensions are used to punish abuse of the ladder system and range from short-term to long-term/permanent suspensions, from one ladder only to all ladders. Suspensions are added by the ladder chiefs and assistants.
- Punishments are summarised in a table, found . Clans that are suspended from a ladder may not form the same clan elsewhere to play that ladder, this includes new clans or altered existing clans. The guidelines for determining if a clan with an active suspension has rejoined with a new clan will not be given out so don't ask for them.
- If a clan is suspended from a ladder the suspension can be viewed by using the clan's matches page. Appeals to the suspension reporter will only be acknowledged if the accusation against the clan can be proven false. Provide all necessary proof immediately on the war summary page. Members may only contact the ladder assistants/chiefs if the reporter is not mentioned.
- Clans or accounts may be deleted without warning as described in the .
- It is strictly forbidden to use accounts of other users, even if the users are in your clan. Such cases will always be considered abuse and subject to temporary bans. This does not apply to players who are forced to share GUID's.
- It is not allowed to take advantage of or abuse bugs. Any kind of bug abuse is considered cheating and will lead to a forfeit loss, unless otherwise mentioned specifically in the game-related rules.
- All programs or files, either changed game files or new files, that change the game or add to its functionality, or which interact with the game in any way, are strictly forbidden unless other rules specify otherwise. Modified versions of the game's resource files are always forbidden, regardless of what they do. The use of any forbidden program or file by any clan member during a match, leads to a forfeit loss, and could lead to a removal and ban from ClanBase in major cases.
- Programs that do not interact with the game in any way are allowed, even if they can be used and operated simultaneously with the game. Voice communication programs are examples of such programs.
- Clans abusing the ladder system in any way in order to gain an advantage or just to be a nuisance will be deleted or suspended from ladder(s). Further punishment may include deletion of the accounts of the person responsible for the abuse, in extreme circumstances. Abusing any clear loopholes in the rules is forbidden, Chiefs of Ladders can punish clans/players for abuse not described in these rules.