- ClanBase uses a system similar to UBB to include links, images and smileys. Click here for info.
- Follow the rules in our moderation policy.
- If you want people to know that it's you who wrote the message, please log in first
- Search is case insensitive: 'Quake' is matched by 'quake'
- The search is performed using substrings: using 'mod' you will find 'modification'
- If you enter a search string AND a player name or country both the criteria are used, limiting the results.
|I have had a few emails saying I have received a private message on clanbase, but when I check my inbox there are no new or unread messages. Any idea what's going on?|
- Del - TSTP - Sat 12 May 15:49
|I had the same experience once. A girl from a local town said she had seen we lived close together and played the same game.|
After a while of msging, we became friends. One time when we were in a clan game together I got six HS in a row. She was so impressed she said she wanted to give me a big kiss.
That's when things started to hot up. Suddenly I was jumping out of bed every day to check my inbox on CB. It got saucy, and on IRC too.
Soon we were cybering nearly every night, and we both felt that it was the right time to meet up. She'd told me she was a couple of years older than me, and I was very nervous heading towards the Burger King that night. When I arrived, I found out that Jessica was actual 52 year old Kenneth, a self-employed plumber. I didn't care and our love was sealed after Big Macs against the dumpster out back.
Now we play together every night, both on and offline. Thank you Clanbase!
<< Back to Topic List