Hey Guys, I'm aware this is pretty last-minute but so is the sheduled matchdate. Is there any possibility to play another day then Wednesday? We lack a member on Wednesday very likely as the now forced date came bit too abrupt for us.
Any proposal is welcome even if u want to play today we'll try to make it happen.
Thx in advance.
LSA was there but QA had not enough members online to play the match on Wednesday. We waited till 21 pm in IRC, then invited everyone we could find to a Lobby. Only one appeared. We agreed to play today, 20pm.
Anyways, if today won't work either, we will claim a no show.