- Search is case insensitive: 'Quake' is matched by 'quake'
- The search is performed using substrings: using 'mod' you will find 'modification'
- If you enter a search string AND a player name or country both the criteria are used, limiting the results.
||New QLTDM Map to download!
- Yellack - 2K - Sun 11 Oct 23:22
|2K.Clan is proud to present our first QLTDM map, named 'Purgatory' (QZDM2K).|
We've created this map because we know new maps are badly needed for the community, (especially for TDM), as we are playing the same 3-4 maps again and again in cups etc.
At the moment it's only playable offline vs. bots (TDM/FFA), until id is willing to consider new, user made maps.
1) Download the zip @ http://web.bethere.co.uk/hosted/map_qzdm2k.zip (~1.3mb)
2) Extract qzdm2k.pk3 to X:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\id Software\quakelive\baseq3\ (WinXP) or x:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\id Software\quakelive\baseq3\ (Win7/Vista)
3) Ensure the readonly attribute is set on qzdm2k.pk3. (right click -> properties -> [x] read only)
4) Start/Join a match on QL, bring the console down and type: map qzdm2k
5) As mentioned above, it's taken us quite some time to create the map, so we would appreciate it if you check it out in full detail to see the whole beauty (r_picmip 0)
We spent serveral months creating this map, so please take just one minute of your time to reply and show your support for user created maps in Quake Live.
Thanks a lot and have fun,
Yellack & akm
If you have problems getting it running, feel free to contact us on irc: irc.quakenet.org #2k.clan
some screens: http://kingdk.astari.dk/qzdm2k_shots.jpg
<< Back to Topic List