1. A play off match is played on 2 or 3 maps. Both Clans select a map from the maplist. If a map ends in a draw it will go into 'OVERTIME': the map will be played again, with 2x3 rounds instead of 2x12 and 3x endround. This will be repeated until there is a winner of the map.
2. Round wins are added to determine the score.
3. A knife fight will determine which map will be played first, each clan picks side on the opponents map.
4. If the score is still tied after 2 maps (each clan won a map), a third map will be played. This map is chosen by eliminating maps the clans don't want to play until 1 map is left. The clan that won the last map in the war gets to eliminate first. In this case a knife fight will determine which side a clan can pick first.
5. If the third map ends in a draw it will go into 'overtime': the map will be played again, with 2x3 rounds instead of 2x12 and 3x endround. This will be repeated until there is a winner.
6. In playoff matches, it is not neccesary to play the full 24 rounds per map. First to 13 will suffice.
7. One player substitution between halves is allowed.
8. Clans must pick a different map in each playoff round.