After three weeks in which we saw 16 teams battle each other in over 20 matches, the group rankings are final and 8 teams will continue to the playoffs of EuroCup XXV.
Upper Bracket 1
You can view the playoffs tree here
and roster is open right here
The schedule is for illustrational purposes only and may change throughout the cup.
|20.05.2012 - 27.05.2012
||Upper Bracket 1
|27.05.2012 - 03.06.2012
||Upper Bracket 2 and Loser Bracket 1
|03.06.2012 - 10.06.2012
||Upper Bracket Final and Loser Bracket 2
|10.06.2012 - 17.06.2012
||Loser Bracket 3
|17.06.2012 - 24.06.2012
||Loser Bracket Final & Grand Final
Playoffs matches - rules
1. A playoff match is played at least on 2 maps. Both clans select a map from the map list before the start of the match and inform the cup admin at least 30 minutes before the match is set to start. The admin will not announce maps until both teams have confirmed their choices with him/her. In case both teams have chosen the same map, the second map will be selected with the conventional method of map elimination, preceded by a cointoss. The admin will choose which map is played first.
- UB 1 : 20.05.2012 - 27.05.2012 ( if not agree forced on the 24/05 to last proposal or deadline )
- UB 2+LB 1 : 27.05.2012 - 03.06.2011 ( if not agree forced on the 31/05 to last proposal or deadline )
- UB F+ LB 2 : 03.06.2012 - 10.06.2012 ( if not agree forced for the 07/06 to last proposal or deadline )
- LB 3 : 10.06.2012 - 17.06.2012 ( if not agree forced for the 14/06 to last proposal or deadline )
- LB 3 : 17.06.2012 - 24.06.2012 ( if not agree forced for the 21/06 to last proposal or deadline )
2. One SW round will be played on each map.
3. The admin will choose which map is played first.
4. Each team will decide on which side to start on the map chosen by their opponent.
5. Round wins are added to determine the score: the team that wins a SW round receives 2 points; if both teams fail to set a time in a SW round, both teams will get 1 point. So possible scores after the two first maps are: 4-0 3-1 2-2.
6. In case the game is tied, an extra SW round is played on one of the remaining maps from the maplist. Teams take turns eliminating maps. The winner of the coinflip eliminates the first map, followed by the other team until one map is left to be played. When a map is selected, the team which didn't have final pick chooses who attacks first.
7. Clans are forbidden to chose the same map, previously selected in their two most recent playoff games.
No free days allowed - No more WildCard can be used - good luck to you all