After a couple days' hard work, we are ready to announce the ET SW 3on3 SC 2012
Each league contains 8 teams which will compete with each other double elimination
style. Use the Cup Menu to the left to check out the brackets yourself!
As you might notice by viewing the schedule below, the time frame in which the matches will be played this season is fairly short - the cup is scheduled to last only six weeks. For this reason, we are asking that you pay close attention to the following points:
- All games must be scheduled before the deadline. On the Thursday of each matchweek, unscheduled games will be forced to the last proposal or to the deadline.
- Since the cup will operate on a playoff-only system, no wildcards will be allowed. We will not be allowing extra days for any matchweek either.
- All scores must be reported in the Cup Forum - read more about reporting scores below.
- Maps are not forced - each team may pick a map from the maplist. However, teams are forbidden to choose the same map previously selected in their two most recent playoff games.
|09 July - 16 July
||UB Round 1
|16 July - 23 July
||UB Round 2 + LB Round 1
|23 July - 30 July
||UB Final + LB Round 2
|30 July - 06 August
||LB Round 3
|06 August - 13 August
||13 August - 20 August
Side is ALLOWED on every map.
The method of reporting scores is quite simple - by using the Cup Forum
- Add New Topic
- Enter a Subject (Team A vs Team B)
- Provide the CB matchlink
- Post end-of-round screenshots for every map
- Post a TZAC GUIDs screenshot (type ac_players in the console) - the score will not be entered if this screenshot is not posted
- State the score (Team A 4-0 Team B)
NOTE: We do not consider GamesTV scores to be valid proof, due to the ease with which scores can be edited there.
Sadly, there are noshows in every cup, and this one is likely to be no different.
To report a noshow, you must be in the war channel and take a screenshot of your IRC window after
the official match time. Post the screenshot in the Cup Forum, and remember to include the CB matchlink and channel logs (if applicable).
It is usually best to report scores immediately after each game is played. Remember to include the CB matchlink and the proper screenshots.
If we still have not been informed of the score 24 hours after the match time, the score may be entered as a double noshow (0-0)