--- The BT Quiz ---
Week 2 made slightly easier!
Rules are simple and strict, oblige them and there will be fun, go against them and you will be cut from the game. If at any point in time questions and/or errors occur please dearly notify me in a simple and polite fashion, I shall treat you with the same dignity and respect. Anyway lets cut the bull crap and see the rules.
The Quiz Rules
- You will answer each question by sending an e-mail to in this e-mail you will state which quiz week and which question number you are answering to. You can include multiple answers in one mail.
- You can only answer each question 1 time and 1 time only, a correct answer will result in one point.
- A new quiz is scheduled to be released on a weekly basis, however if due to time constraints the quiz turns out late, please be patient.
- When the new quiz is online, this is an indication that the previous week has ended, thus answers received after set time will not count.
- Try and answer each question as/thoroughly as possible, this may result in extra points.
- Each week the results of the last quiz will be shown, as also who has answered which question in the right fashion.
- In the end the person with the highest score will not be forgotten.
- Have fun!
Now that the rules are out of the way it is time to start with the actual questions. If the rules are not clear, please ask us nicely and we will try to explain in a more suitable fashion.
- 1 Who has used the "spike shortcut" in this current cup and had a little stroll?
- 2 What is commonly known as the Kiji-Syndrome
- 3 How many map fixes have there been this cup?
- 4 How many Journals does BT-TheLostJournalCE have?
- 5 Which company hosts our cup servers?
- 6 Who made the most logo’s for the Cup Logo contest?
- 7 Who has created the template for the banners in this cup?
- 8 What is the name of BiGbOsS’ patented dodge?
- 9 Who was last seen working on 3 maps simultaneously but have we not heard of since? (in public) and has maps in this current cup?
- 10 What is the official ‘portal’ of BunnyTrack(website)